mentouristes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

mentouristes

Bienvenus aux forums MENTOURISTES cet éspace réservé aux étudiants en général, et à ceux de l'université mentouri Constantine en particulier, un éspace ou tout le monde peut parler librement de tout ce qu'il veut

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD Puce M3(+200€ ...
1299 € 1529 €
Voir le deal

Our mission

4 participants
AuteurMessage
prince-dz
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin
Domaine D'études : Relation international

Our mission Empty
MessageSujet: Our mission   Our mission Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan - 21:32

time to time we ask our selfs is true that every one from us is a player in hard play that have a mission he must complet it and there is no scene for repetition and every act count on you .
the question is what is our mission ?
specially with this luscious life
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
chouaib
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin
Domaine D'études : ST 2em année

Our mission Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our mission   Our mission Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 20:02

Well,lets talk about our mission in life from the religions point of view(since we're

muslims),Allah said in the holey Koran("wama khalaktou el jina wel inssa ila

liyaaboudoun"),unfortunatly some people,if we dont say the big majority of peole think

that"al 3ibada" is just making the five prayers and so on,well they're totaly wrong,cause

the benifit of being muslims is that every thing we're doing in our daily life,with a

simple"NIYA" we can earn the fogivniss of Allah,that "niya" is to put in our mind that we're

doing this for Allah,just for him aint fo no one else,i'll give an example,we're student,any

one can ask how can we do this in our case?how can we put Allah as the main goal of our

studies?

well,we believe that Koran is from Allah right?we believe that we're biden to do every thing

writen in that holy book right?as (at least)every body know that the first statment of the

koran was "ikra bismi rabika alathi khalak",so we're ought to apply that statement,i can

tell you how,when you're going to study,put in your mind that you're doing what Allah bade

you to do,like this you'll not just succeed in your studies,but you'll succeed in the

hereafter too.

we can apply this in every lifes area,just put your god in your mind,and believe me,with the

testimony of a lot of people ALlah will never ever let you down,just have faith on him,have

faith that he'll support you,have faith that he'll lead you to the right place,and every

thing gonna be Alright inchallah.
perla
Mineur
Mineur
perla

Féminin

Our mission Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our mission   Our mission Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Mar - 18:25

Beautiful!!

Thank you Chouaib.
InterArchi
Mineur
Mineur
InterArchi

Masculin
Domaine D'études : Architecture / Traduction

Our mission Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our mission   Our mission Icon_minitimeVen 7 Mar - 1:28

chouaib a écrit:
Well,lets talk about our mission in life from the religions point of view(since we're

muslims),Allah said in the holey Koran("wama khalaktou el jina wel inssa ila

liyaaboudoun"),unfortunatly some people,if we dont say the big majority of peole think

that"al 3ibada" is just making the five prayers and so on,well they're totaly wrong,cause

the benifit of being muslims is that every thing we're doing in our daily life,with a

simple"NIYA" we can earn the fogivniss of Allah,that "niya" is to put in our mind that we're

doing this for Allah,just for him aint fo no one else,i'll give an example,we're student,any

one can ask how can we do this in our case?how can we put Allah as the main goal of our

studies?

well,we believe that Koran is from Allah right?we believe that we're biden to do every thing

writen in that holy book right?as (at least)every body know that the first statment of the

koran was "ikra bismi rabika alathi khalak",so we're ought to apply that statement,i can

tell you how,when you're going to study,put in your mind that you're doing what Allah bade

you to do,like this you'll not just succeed in your studies,but you'll succeed in the

hereafter too.

we can apply this in every lifes area,just put your god in your mind,and believe me,with the

testimony of a lot of people ALlah will never ever let you down,just have faith on him,have

faith that he'll support you,have faith that he'll lead you to the right place,and every

thing gonna be Alright inchallah.

chouaib ; " Holy Quran " " Forgiveness "
http://www.interarchi.skyblog.com
chouaib
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin

Our mission Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our mission   Our mission Icon_minitimeVen 7 Mar - 18:55

You're welcome Perla(thats a personal point of view)

and InterArchi,thanks man,i hadnt payed attention to those Two big mistakes :p,but i guess you focus on my faults more than what im about to say,Very Happy,anyway,i hope my response was a little bit usefull...
InterArchi
Mineur
Mineur
InterArchi

Masculin
Domaine D'études : Architecture / Traduction

Our mission Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our mission   Our mission Icon_minitimeVen 7 Mar - 20:13

chouaib a écrit:
You're welcome Perla(thats a personal point of view)

and InterArchi,thanks man,i hadnt payed attention to those Two big mistakes :p,but i guess you focus on my faults more than what im about to say,Very Happy,anyway,i hope my response was a little bit usefull...

i'm sorry ... but the language must be well spoken that's all

i swear im too busy with my studies, my studies that dont finish... take care man
http://www.interarchi.skyblog.com
chouaib
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin

Our mission Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Our mission   Our mission Icon_minitimeMar 11 Mar - 9:12

yeah thats right,well rabi ykoun m3ak wm3a all the students here,Smile
Contenu sponsorisé