mentouristes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

mentouristes

Bienvenus aux forums MENTOURISTES cet éspace réservé aux étudiants en général, et à ceux de l'université mentouri Constantine en particulier, un éspace ou tout le monde peut parler librement de tout ce qu'il veut

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

For the admins

2 participants
AuteurMessage
chouaib
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin
Domaine D'études : ST 2em année

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeMer 19 Déc - 0:41

hi guys,try to correct the word of "language" before you creat some thing related to it,Very Happy(dont get me wrong,we should all work together to ENrich that web site)

Dernière édition par le Jeu 20 Déc - 15:11, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
InterArchi
Mineur
Mineur
InterArchi

Masculin
Domaine D'études : Architecture / Traduction

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeMer 19 Déc - 17:41

chouaib a écrit:
hi guys,try to correct the word of "language" before you creat some thing related to it,Very Happy(dont get me wrong,we should all work together to rich that web site)

Well Firstable : i don't see any mistaken words in here, even in the word " Language " , i don't know if you dont know how to write it, but be sure it's correct

Secondable
We never say to rich something or a web site as u said , we say mister chouaib , we say " To Get Rich something, , or to be more correct with you it's better to say " to enrich " smt, it's all like in Frensh, with the verb " enrichir " The word rich is an adjective

Thanks man
http://www.interarchi.skyblog.com
chouaib
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Déc - 14:36

InterArchi a écrit:
chouaib a écrit:
hi guys,try to correct the word of "language" before you creat some thing related to it,Very Happy(dont get me wrong,we should all work together to rich that web site)

Well Firstable : i don't see any mistaken words in here, even in the word " Language " , i don't know if you dont know how to write it, but be sure it's correct

Secondable
We never say to rich something or a web site as u said , we say mister chouaib , we say " To Get Rich something, , or to be more correct with you it's better to say " to enrich " smt, it's all like in Frensh, with the verb " enrichir " The word rich is an adjective

Thanks man
The one & only place for the world's First ======>Lungage<======= !! English...
do you think its correct?,and thanks by the way for correcting me,i swear i toke it with plaisure.to be honest brother i've never ever saw the word FIRSTABLE,where did you get that from?i guess they use First of all,or some thing else,but firstable???little weird....
by the way,dont hesitate to correct me if you find some thing wrong ok?Rabi yahfdek bro.
InterArchi
Mineur
Mineur
InterArchi

Masculin

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Déc - 18:47

Well Now i know on what the hell u r talking about, be sure that it was just written wrong, without payaing attention,

Imagine to do a whole topic about english without knowing how to write such too simple words, no man , its impossible but thanks for the remark

And about the word Firstable be sure also that it's very very correct, but it's from the american english , that's why it appears or looks like strange for you, you need to enrich your vocabulary background by taking a look sometimes on some american english expressions,

Any way take care of your self and be actif , we need all of you here

=== toke === we say took thanks man

Don't never say == i've never ever SAW == when we use " I have ... the verb will never come in the past , its a rule, it's the perfect time man

we say I have never seen something

I wish i was clear thanks

Dernière édition par le Jeu 20 Déc - 23:35, édité 1 fois
chouaib
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Déc - 19:55

Wow,thats a lot,thanks dude,but belive me you should check that firstable again,cause i know a little bit the difference between the US english and the british one,and i use to watch all the movies in english and i dont know where you get that word from,any way,thank you very much,cause i need really to ENRICH my grammer,thanks again,Very Happy
check this link bro:
http://www.englishforums.com/English/FirstableSecondableAmerica/cgqkr/Post.htm
chouaib
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Déc - 19:57

InterArchi
Mineur
Mineur
InterArchi

Masculin

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Déc - 20:24

chouaib a écrit:
Wow,thats a lot,thanks dude,but belive me you should check that firstable again,cause i know a little bit the difference between the US english and the british one,and i use to watch all the movies in english and i dont know where you get that word from,any way,thank you very much,cause i need really to ENRICH my grammer,thanks again,Very Happy
check this link bro:
http://www.englishforums.com/English/FirstableSecondableAmerica/cgqkr/Post.htm

we are not going to spend the rest of our lives looking for this word, i heard it thousands of times specially in the diplomatical and debates speeches
chouaib
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 0:00

yeah of course you're right,but dude the second link make you sure about hearing the sentence of(first of all),Very Happy,so,well we will close this subject ok?
InterArchi
Mineur
Mineur
InterArchi

Masculin

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 13:46

chouaib a écrit:
yeah of course you're right,but dude the second link make you sure about hearing the sentence of(first of all),Very Happy,so,well we will close this subject ok?

rabi yahdik bark ... IT IS CORRect how can a professor from Harvard University be wrong ? i heard it athalla
chouaib
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef

Masculin

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 14:17

InterArchi a écrit:
chouaib a écrit:

rabi yahdik bark ... IT IS CORRect how can a professor from Harvard University be wrong ? i heard it athalla
Very Happy amiiiiiin,but i guess im giving my arguments,Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

For the admins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: For the admins   For the admins Icon_minitime

For the admins
Page 1 sur 1