mentouristes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

mentouristes

Bienvenus aux forums MENTOURISTES cet éspace réservé aux étudiants en général, et à ceux de l'université mentouri Constantine en particulier, un éspace ou tout le monde peut parler librement de tout ce qu'il veut

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

the perfect girl

3 participants
AuteurMessage
rihana
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef
rihana

Féminin
Domaine D'études : lettres anglaises

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 0:14

i wanna propose a topic that i hope it ll please u *the ideal girl in the eye of the boy *how she should be,behave ,wear her style beteen parenteses,im waiting ur answers harry up it s an excitin topic what are u waiting for see u soon
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
constagangsta
Maitre supreme
Maitre supreme
constagangsta

Masculin

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 18:03

euhh hayfa wahbi !! lol! lol! wellah personnaly I can't say big thangs accordin' to this !! cuz apparences make wrong decisions !
rihana
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef
rihana

Féminin

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeMer 5 Déc - 18:26

hallo saleh i hope that u re gettin well first of all she is not haifa wahbi she is EVA NASSENCE i didnt expect such an answer but it seems perhaps that u haven t understood me at all i was speakin first about the girl behaviour (comportement) in the other hand i talked about her style of wearin idont think that u dont care about ur girl friend shape (f u have of course lol )if she is good lookin or not finaly it remains ur personnel opinion so ur totaly free of commentin as u like bye & take care
constagangsta
Maitre supreme
Maitre supreme
constagangsta

Masculin

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeMer 5 Déc - 21:39

lol i was just jockin' speackin about haifa !! I know eva 4 sure , to answer on ure kestion , it's all right girl's look is important too , but limited of course girls whome wear clothes to exit men aren't good , i think that they should wear something makin respect and something wich goes well !
rihana
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef
rihana

Féminin

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 21:54

yeah saleh of course u are right, girls must be respectful in their look n good lookin in the same time i agree with u
rihana
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef
rihana

Féminin

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 22:00

by the way u did nt spoke about the girl`s behaviour i wanna listen to ur point of view ?
MusAmK®©™
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef
MusAmK®©™

Masculin

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeVen 7 Déc - 11:13

constagangsta a écrit:
wellah personnaly I can't say big thangs accordin' to this !! cuz apparences make wrong decisions !
that's right my friend
and i ain't he kind of guys who run after chicks so the physical apearance dosen't matter
cheers
constagangsta
Maitre supreme
Maitre supreme
constagangsta

Masculin

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeVen 7 Déc - 14:04

speakin' bout girl's behaviour I think that girl must be carful too !! usin' her natural affection she can make enought succes , with her boy friend she try to listen to him , to be alaways side to him , to be there where he wanna see her , and to make him of course understand his limits always bye actin' cool !
ps: smyle and femal actions are the great weapon for girls !
rihana
Petit Bezef
Petit Bezef
rihana

Féminin

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeDim 9 Déc - 22:12

thanks saleh it was nice advice about girls weapon but

i dont know why are u u boys in general goin directly to appearance u didn t see the first part of the topic GIRL S BEHAVIOUR u don t care about it i wonder if u re doin it unaware or i don t know ,so if u wanna speak about apearence we speak about it , therefore dont try to convince me that u are not intressted by the girl s appearence ,no it s incredible Exclamation i dont believe Exclamation it coz all girls know u boys very well so no way lol! where are u girls do u agree with me
constagangsta
Maitre supreme
Maitre supreme
constagangsta

Masculin

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitimeLun 10 Déc - 20:36

éhh rihanna ! of course apparences play a role but it ain't a thang to be taken as a base !! but at the origine it's education and character
Contenu sponsorisé

the perfect girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: the perfect girl   the perfect girl Icon_minitime

the perfect girl
Page 1 sur 1